Technology has become a major factor when constructing or upgrading stadiums. The fan experience has become the center of every stadium initiative. But how do you know if you are getting the best deal with the greatest efficiency? Especially when spending millions on a stadium.
Check out our featured project below!
- Robust LAN infrastructure speeds.
- Massive bandwidth connections
- IP Telephony with full UC/UM and presence.
- High Density WiFi for Super Bowl capacity of 85,000 users.
- 1300+ HD Wi-Fi access points and 850+ DAS antennas
- Facility-wide IP TV feeding all public and team/facility areas of over 2,000 4K HD IPTV large format monitors.
- Dual data centers and WAN carrier connectivity for full broadcasting and crowd Facebook, social media and interaction for all concessions.
ADDITIONAL SAMPLE OF SPORTS PROJECTS
- Target Center Arena – Minnesota
- TCF Bank Stadium – Minnesota